LAST soaring weekend of 2018…

The fall weather has been pretty dismal for soaring overall, but we’ll try to get one last shot in and then disassemble this weekend.

Saturday is a no-go for weather reasons, but if we get a dry period for part of the day will try to disassemble Ruby so that there’s less to do on Sunday.

Sunday – if the forecast remains good, we will plan to operate (2-33, plus Eric and Michael if they want tows) from 10:30-2:30(ish), but please let Sue know who’s coming for timing/planning purposes.

No later than 3pm (don’t forget the time change so it will be more like 4pm in sunlight and temperature) we will try to have the 2-33 repositioned to the northeast side of the airport and start disassembly/storage.